OUR WEDDING SPECIALTIES
INDIAN WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEOGRAPHY
Indian Weddings have become one of our specialties over the years.
Our vibrant style of wedding photography and our strong understanding of
the ceremonies and culture have allowed us to become the photographers
of choice for high-end Houston Indian Weddings.
Our team has shot hundreds of Indian weddings of Indians of various
religions and regions, from Hindu to Sikh to Muslim to Punjabi to
Gujarati, and more! Having this specialized knowledge allows us to
capture all of the beautiful moments of Indian weddings without missing
any special moments.
DESTINATION WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY
Destination wedding photography is a big part of our studio’s
success. Our studio’s philosophy is to provide quality
photography so that our clients don’t have to compromise with their
Especially popular for destination weddings has been tropical
locations such as Hawaii and Mexico because of our vibrant and bold
style that captures all of the beauty of the scenery, skies, and
beaches. However, we’ve also had the opportunity to provide wedding
photography in places like Italy, India and Canada where we’ve focused
more on the amazing architectural backgrounds.
OUR PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT
Good photography is not all about good camera, it is the
eye that recognizes the frame and captures it to make it alive for eternity. We believe, and we will always believe, that there is so much more to wedding photography than just nice equipment. However, that is not to say your wedding photographer shouldn’t have good equipment. Here is our list of professional equipment. Besides the equipment listed below, we have a variety of tripods, filters, and other accessories.
To get an idea of “must-have equipment” for wedding photographers, call us to get the idea about the latest equipments
1. OUR CAMERA SYSTEMS
Starting with camera bodies, our studio uses the most current and high-performing wedding photography camera bodies available to date, the Canon 5D Mark III. Each of our master photographers is equipped with one of the following primary and backup bodies.
2. OUR LENSES
Our studio purchases only high-end professional L quality lenses to get the best sharpness, contrast and saturation straight from our camera. Our lenses consist of multiple:
3. OUR LIGHTING
Our studio is also equipped with full studio lighting equipment and remote triggering systems including multiple:
4. OUR PHOTOGRAPHY ACCESSORIES
5. OUR WORK STATIONS
6. OUR SOFTWARE AND COMPUTER ACCESSORIES
While all of our lead shooters are on Canon, some of our second shooters use full frame Nikon Systems. Some of our video team uses Sony. Here is a partial list of their gear.
Our Wedding Photography Philosophy
We believe that in hiring a professional wedding photographer because the clients deserve a professional that can use his or her technological expertise and creative vision to create a product that clients and amateur photographers could not do on their own. With digital SLR cameras becoming more and more affordable, there are many amateur photographers out there posing as professionals. Our goal is to educate our clients on the differences and provide artistic imagery that far surpasses other top notch wedding photography studios.
Therefore, our wedding photography philosophy has 5 primary parts as follows:
- Where words fail, our imagery speaks. Strive to capture the intangible, the inexplicable
- Many of life’s best moments are unexpected. Anticipate and seek these moments.
- Always appreciate our clients because they enable us to do what we love.
- Push the boundaries of creativity, using any and every available tool – Wedding photographers should be using professional grade camera and lighting equipment. Wedding photographers are artists; therefore must have a deep understanding of artistic theory including concepts on composition, lighting, color, design, balance, etc.
- Strive for technical and compositional perfection in every image – Wedding photographers are constantly in unusual lighting situations with significant time constraints. Thus, wedding photographers must be masters of their equipment. Being able to adjust camera settings quickly, anticipate lenses needed for each scene, use on and off-camera lighting techniques, etc. are crucial to being able to create a professional product.